designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, July 02, 2007

Antik Denim

Hi Friends,

I am wearing today and loving my Antik contrast stitch jeans! They are so cute! They fit amazing, and are so comfortable. I paired them with the Sweetee's Lorin top and the Costablanca Kandy pump. Love it. Just FYI, the Lorin top is a bit long, so I had my tailor shorten it so it falls at hip length. It looks amazing with jeans!
What is everyone doing for the 4th of July? We are running a 10K in DeForest then heading up to our friends house in Manitowish Waters! So looking forward to it! Of course, many J. LaMore duds will be worn! Naturally, the cowboy hat is already packed. Yee Haw!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore