designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Something to look forward to...

Unfortunately, summer isn't going to stick around as long as we'd all like it to. The one thing that is making me look forward to fall is... jackets!! jlamore.com has so many beautiful jackets for fall, and many of them are on sale!


A favorite of mine (which also happens to be on SALE) is the Poleci "Pouf Sleeve" Jacket. This jacket is gorgeous, and is at an unbeatable price. All Poleci jackets seem to blow me away and this one is no different. Check back onto the site next week to see some New Arrivals from Poleci, including a beautiful new fall jacket that I can't keep my eyes off of. I can't wait to see how beautiful our model and stylist Jess will look in it!


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore