designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, July 21, 2007

The news is out..


Well, Jennifer, you spilled the beans!! As Amanda in NY is starting her new venture as an entrepreneur, I am starting a new venture as the mother of 3!! Yikes!! Number 3 won't arrive until March (god-willing), but I am attempting to mentally prepare myself for having a 5 year old, a 2 year old, and a newborn. It will be even more important for me to dress with style and look great on the outside, because I'm sure I will be frazzled on the inside! I am stocking up on all of the Pink Polkadot items on sale to carry me through this fall- they are so cute in person. I especially love the "Holiday Top".
Amanda K

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore