designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Concerts on the Square


I am still lucky enough to be in Madison, and last night went to Concerts on the Square, a summer ritual here in Mad City. My brother-in-law supplied the tapas, my husband supplied the beer, and I supplied the lemonade! (no more drinking for me for a while!) Anyway, the concert is great for people watching, and I am sure I saw a few J. LaMore items in the crowd. I wore my Jaloux "Baby Doll" Top (which is on sale) with some Denim for Immortality jeans. I fit in, looked great, and felt comfortable! Talk about the perfect outfit!
Amanda K

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore