designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, July 28, 2007

R & R Clothing


This weekend I am at a friends lake house for some rest, relaxation, and recreation. My suitcase is full of twisted heart clothing available at J.LaMore, and I couldn't have packed smarter.
When I am waterskiing, my Flower Goddess Bermuda capris are waiting for me on the boat and my Diamond Peace hoodie is inside.
All twisted heart gear is easy to throw on and off. They are ideal for lounging around in casual comfort.
A friend commented, "I want to raid your closet!" I am sending her to the J.LaMore website.
Enjoy the weekend everyone!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore