designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Welcome Ali to jlamore.com . . !

Hi Ali and welcome aboard! It's nice to have you as a new 'friend' on the site! I have been to Chicago several times and I loved it. If you've never been to London, its fantastic and i hope you come and visit.


I was surfing the site today and I noticed the most amazing jacket. I love it and it's so perfect for my climate here in London.

I have two pieces of Yoana Baraschi clothing and she is the best.

Clare London, England

1 comment:

Ali said...

Thanks, Clare.

I was in London a few years ago and had a blast! A friend of mine moved there last year, and my cousin just got back from living there for about a year (on a work Visa). It is an easy place to fall in love with!

Powered by J. LaMore