designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Welcome to the Family!



Hi everyone, and welcome, Ali! We have such a great time being friends on jlamore.com- I feel so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful business.

I love all of the new items- I am always on the lookout for easy, comfortable style. I believe you don't have to be uncomfortable to look great! The Laquette "Ribbed Side Tuck" Top is so cute and something I know I will reach for in my closet time and time again. They look great with the Union "Goddess Stretch" jeans- this outfit is like a uniform for me! Dark jeans are slimming, and the longer length of the tee elongates the torso, making it look tiny!

I am still in Madison, and am looking forward to one more trip to the store- see you all soon!
Amanda K

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore