designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, July 20, 2007

My Niece, Amanda K, in Madison!

Hello Friends,
I have been helping Amanda K. for the last 10 months with all of her purchases online, which has been so much fun. However, lucky me this week, Amanda is in Madison with her two incredibly beautiful daughters Emily and Anna. Amanda, Emily, and Anna stopped into J. LaMore on Thursday for a visit and a shopping spree! It was fun. I am still in shock Amanda is pregnant with her third child, she looks so incredible. What a bod! You look great Amanda and it is so much fun to have you and the girls here. I am sure we will see you this weekend!

Jennifer

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore