designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Trip to J. LaMore


I just got back from a trip into the store- I was blown away! If you think the items look great on the site, you should see them in person! The quality of the clothes is amazing- a fact which brings me to my old argument of buying a few quality pieces that will last, rather than lots of poorly made items that won't. For those of you who don't live near Madison, trust me, you can't go wrong with anything from jlamore.com. My personal favorite up close and in person was the Parameter "Ruffle Sleeve" Blouse- it is so cute and flirty and can be dressed up with pants or down with jeans.
Amanda K having a blast in Madison

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore