designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, April 12, 2007

What you Could be Eating!


I don't know about anyone else, but when it comes to food... I love it! On my flight home I was reading Glamour Magazine and saw one of those "eat this... or eat all of this!" columns. I looked on the website and it's so crazy to see some of these. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can check them it out here. Just thought this was something interesting to share- and a good lesson!

Since I'm a big snacker, this one caught my eye-
You can eat this...

One handful (1 oz.) Goldfish crackers (130 calories, 6 grams fat)
Or all this!
Seven cups light microwave popcorn (120 calories, 3 grams fat).The lesson: Light popcorn not only is lower in fat but can have four times as much filling fiber as most crackers.

Dessert lovers?
You can eat this...
One medium vanilla shake made with ice cream (610 calories, 31 grams fat)
Or all this!
Three medium chocolate chip cookies, a small brownie, a soft-serve vanilla ice cream cone and a butterscotch candy (610 calories, 27 grams fat)

I'd take the cookes, brownies, ice cream, and butterscotch over a lousy milkshake any day ;-)
-
Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore