designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Just one more...


Ok, everyone, those of you that I know personally love to cook, so here is one more recipe for today that is easy on the wallet, waistline, and clock! I made this tonight and couldn't believe how good it was! I found the recipe in the April 2007 edition of Real Simple magazine- it is Roast Pork and Asparagus with Mustard Vinaigrette. Enjoy!

Julie- I have the 575 "Boy Cut Capris" and I reach for them almost every other day! They are ultra comfy (like a pair of sweats) and very flattering. I can't believe they're not gone- and I can't believe the price of them now!

Max- Great idea to mix it up a little with the pizza party. By the way, you sure don't look like you have an 11-month old and are pregnant with your second!

Amanda K in Miami

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore