designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Vegas. . . I loved it!

Hi Amanda: I just got back from Las Vegas and it was a blast. Six of us went out for four nights on one of those fun jet excursions. We stayed at Mandalay Bay. Wow! It was unbelievable. . . ! It has been awhile since I had been out there, but it was fun and EXPENSIVE.


I advise checking out the Wynn Hotel and resort. Stunning place! I'm not a big gambler but I like to shop and site see. I ate and drank too much to feel good at the pool. . . Speaking of the pools in Vegas. . . Anything goes now!. . . That little jumper you ordered from Jennifer is perfect. So cute! A great cover up or site seeing outfit.

I wanna go back!
Sarah Dallas, TX

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore