designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, April 09, 2007

Viva Las Vegas

Hope everyone had a nice weekend and a nice Easter. Julie, it looks like Cancun was a blast!

My boyfriend and I had a great time in Las Vegas! I have to report that the Lure Dynamite Short Jumper was the perfect outfit at the clubs - super trendy but not over the top. I wore it with 4-inch silver sandals, a silver clutch, and big silver earrings. A total hit with my boyfriend and everyone else... received compliments from the girls and an 'extra look' from the boys! (The perfect combination, right)! :) Jennifer, thanks for sending it direct to the hotel at the last minute - it was definitely worth the expedited shipping!!!

I also dressed up the Susana Monaco Swiss Dot Halter Dress with the same silver shoes and clutch for a dinner one night. I had expected to wear it casually during the day, but it worked great for evening too!

I should add that the Pink Polkadot Leopard Top was the ideal bikini cover-up. The pool at the Hard Rock Hotel (where we stayed) draws a young, trendy crowd, and the top looked great over both my black bikini and bright fuschia bikini. With wedge sandals, it was a great minidress for drinks at the pool-side bar.

-Amanda in NY

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore