designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, April 30, 2007

Laquette "White Burnout Racer" Tank


Here's a picture of me and my girlfriends from the weekend at my friend Amy's House. You would think she lives out in the country with that beautiful cornfield in the background. But nope, she lives right by a well developed neighborhood and a few Shopping Centers (Don't you just love Wisconsin?)

The point of this picture is to show off my new Laquette "White Burnout Racer" Tank. I love it with black and brown leggings or my Allen B Jeans. This top has been in the store a few weeks now, but is still making it's way up on the site. J. LaMore's been busy preparing for the Anniversary Party coming up this Thursday, so we'll have to be patient :)

Great new stuff, I'll (hopefully) have some more time tonight to blog about it!

-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore