designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Hi Girls


Gosh, I feel so out of touch! April has been a busy month for our family and I'm dragging as I try to catch up on everything. Sounds like everyone is doing well (aside from it being tax day - yuck!). I was in LA visiting family for Easter and making some minor repairs to our rental house and then in Memphis for family events. Both were fun but Memphis will always take the cake - nothing like being home with Mom and Dad (and Amanda's Mom and Dad). I'll post some pics of the trips soon.

I didn't have time before my 2nd trip to update ya'll on my tanning experience. I LOVED the airbrushed tan. I took very good care of it by applying tons of lotion and I'm happy to report that it lasted about 12 days.

As for Amanda K's pizza idea - yummy! A good friend here in Reno recently had a pizza party. She purchased the dough and the toppings for one pizza and then each family that attended brought toppings and made a pizza for the group. When all was said and done we had 4 very unique and delicious pizzas. Since we saved money on dinner, we splurged by opening some Eagle's Trace wine. I only tasted the wine but ate my weight in pizzas!!

I have lots to chat about this week but I have a crying baby so I'll check in later.

Max

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore