designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Birthday Night Out


Hello, everyone!

Yes, my husband and I did have a date Sunday night to celebrate our upcoming birthday (we share the same birthday). We went to our all-time favorite restaurant, as I've mentioned before, Nobu. The food was FAN-TAS-TIC, as usual. We never order from the menu; rather, we tell our server what we like and don't like and he takes it from there, bringing us several different courses to share. The conversation was great, as well, considering we didn't have a 4 or 1-year old constantly interrupting! My mouth is watering just thinking about the food.(for example, the first course was tuna sashimi served on a potato chip with a yummy sauce on top) I wore my new Susana Monaco "Gather String Halter" Dress, and truly felt that I fit in with "the beautiful people" that populate South Beach. (I'm sure you could find plenty of models down here, Jennifer!) Anyway, if you get the chance, I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone travelling here or to Nobu Matsuhisu's other restaurant locations across the country (and world)- the man is truly a genius with Japanese cuisine.

All for now- can't wait to see the look book and new stuff!!

Amanda K in Miami

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore