designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, April 02, 2007

Spring Renewal

Thanks, Amanda, for the great compliment! When it comes to good, clear skin I think it's all about hydrating and exfoliation. I drink a TON of water everyday and my second favorite drink (other than wine) is milk. I drink all kinds of milk - low fat, 2%, whole milk, it doesn't really matter to me as long as I have a couple of glasses a day. As for my skin care routine - I've tried every regimen, every product known to man and I've learned the hard way that the more simple, the better. I wash morning and night with either a dove or oil of olay bar, using a wash cloth to gently exfoliate as I go then apply some eye cream and an oil-free moisturizer. I spend money on the eye cream and as little as possible on the soap and moisturizer. It's that simple!

As for my spring renewal I'm all about a head-to-toe overhaul. My favorite things to change/update are my hair cut/color, my lip and cheek color and toenail polish and my sunglasses. I'm anxious to hear what everyone else does for their spring renewal.

Max

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore