designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Top Seller This Week

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all are doing well...sounds like everyone is busy, busy, busy! Me too! We are getting in so much new product, I am having difficulty finding places to put it on our sales floor! I love this problem!! Everything looks incredible. We just received new shipments from Kablan, Bailey 44, Sky, and Sheri Bodell. I think everyone is going to flip out when you see these incredible dresses from Kablan. They are absolutely beautiful.

I have to mention that this Karan sandal from Cindy Says has been one of our top sellers so far this week. The color of this shoe in the photo is a little dark. The true color of the sandal is a gorgeous, shimmery pewter. A fabulous color that seems to look both gold and silver...the perfect shade to wear with everything. I highly recommend the Karan sandal!
Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore