designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Love Loona Couture. . . . !

I absolutely love this outfit put together by Jessica. It's adorable! I am now really into leggings and since becoming a friend on jlamore.com I have two pair. The black and the brown.

I waited to long to get this and all the smalls are gone. Jennifer, I'm sorry it took me so long to respond to your email and you were right when you warned me about the small sizes going first. Is there any chance you can order me a small in this Loona Geometric top? Let me know if you can and I promise to get right back to you on it.

Sarah Dallas, TX

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore