designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, April 30, 2007

One Last Thing!

When I was getting my hair done the other day my stylist told me about that airbrush tan where an actual person does it for you. I think that Max and Amanda had mentioned it before, but I had never found a place here in Madison. At Oasis Day Spa (located in Princeton Club West), they have the 'airbrush tan' service where they do it for you for only $25 or 5/for $100. I know you guys on here who have done it loved the results, and my hairdresser told me she does, too! She said you look like you just got back from a vacation, and no where near orange and streaky. I've got to try it!

I've been reading way way way too much about skin cancer risks lately, and I admit... I'm a fake baker! I have heard that even if you go as minimally as I do it's still so so bad and your risk for skin cancer is very high (well, duh, I think I always knew this- just didn't want to admit it!), so this sounds like a great alternative!!

Happy SAFE tanning!

-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore