designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Stuff

Amazing what I can accomplish in 2 hours without a baby to carry around. I had a babysitter this afteroon so I could tackle a few tricky errands without Hollis. I was able to complete more things in 2 hours than I could in 2 days in a normal week. What am I going to do with 2 kids - YIKES!

On another note, I love the story about Shane. He's such a cutey! I just mailed a stack of cards to him so I hope it helps his cause. He and Hollis share the same birthday so it was extra fun to pick out his cards.

Speaking of birthdays, I'm just starting to plan Hollis' first party so if ya'll have any fun ideas, please share. I've only been to a few kiddie parties so this is new territory for me.

Hope ya'll are having a good Thursday!

Max

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore