designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, April 09, 2007

Finally back!

That was the longest, but the most fun week I have ever had!! Cancun was beautiful, 85 degrees and sunny everyday. The clubs were definitely a hit or miss, but we were lucky with the ones we choose to go to. I had a blast and would go back in a heart beat! I feel very out of it though, especially coming back to 30 degree weather- I thought it was spring!!


Heres a picture of me and my girlfriends that I went with. I saved my Bailey 44 "Pleated White Top" for the last night so I could show off my tan :)! All my friends loved it and I even got compliments from random people, too!
Amazing new items on the site. I'm still taking my time to look through them, so I'll write about them more later!! Hope everyone has had a great week!


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore