designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Heavenly Sweets


Holey Rollers - that was the subject of a recent "daily candy" email. Naturally, I was intrigued. The email went on to explain that "The dark days of longing for sinfully decadent pastries are over. The day has come when we can satisfy our temptations with something holey. As in Holey Donuts." These donuts are low fat, low calorie, and just as pure as their name suggests. Each is handcrafted and free of evildoers like trans fats, fat substitutes, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, and cholesterol. They’re even delivered fresh to your front door the day after they’re ordered.

You probably won't find someone that eats more sweets than I do and now that I'm pregnant, I can't seem to satisfy my sweet tooth - it's so bad!!! You can bet I'm going try these heavenly little treats. I'll let you know what I think.

To learn more you can go to holeydonuts.net.

Max
Gob Bless VT

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore