designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

575 Capri

As I was just browsing through the sale items, I noticed that the 575 "Boy Cut Capri" is still available in size 28,30, and 31... and for only $60! 575 is tied as one my favorite jean brands (along with Allen B), and these are so perfect for spring. They'd look SO cute with the Cindy Says "Beck" Wedge and brown or nude colored top. The Cindy Says wedges will also be so cute matched with any of the Liz Palacio jewelry items. I'm dreaming up this cute outfit in my head, now all I need to do is put it together in person and buy it!


Max, that is an adorable picture!
Amanda, that pizza idea sounds like so much fun! I love homemade pizza!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore