designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

New Laquette Dress

Hi Jennifer & Friends:

I was just going over all the new arrivals and fell in love with the Laquette "Heather Tie Dye" dress. This is perfect for my little weekend get-a-ways that we have planed this summer.

Almost every summer my fiance' plan at least two little escapes, as we like to call them, in a bed-n-breakfast up in northern part of England. Last year we went south west along the coast and had a fantastic time but going north is so much fun.

Now that the World Cup Soccer starts June 11th going to some of the pubs to watch the games will be especially exciting.

I have my new camera all equipped and ready to go.

Clare
London, England

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this dress too! The "large swirl" tie dye treatment on this piece is hand done, making each garment truly one of a kind. Front henley panel is silk charmeuse, and back panel is supima/modal jersey. Tonal Swarovski square shaped crystal buttons are the finishing touch to this easy Summer staple. ada xox

Jennifer said...

Ada,

Wow, thanks for the detail on the dress! I love your knowledge of the fabric and trim! Thanks for sharing. With your fashion expertise, you should become a friend on our site! Email me if you're interested, jennifer@jlamore.com.

Jennifer LaMore

Powered by J. LaMore