designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Summer Swimwear . . . !

Hi Jennifer & Friends:

I've been running for more than a year now and have toned and shaped my figure like never before. I'm now shopping for swimwear which is something I haven't done in years. More like 15 years!

The only difference between then and now is that I don't actually go into the water and I never go into the ocean. I live in LA and our condo has a small but very nice pool. My swimwear is really for getting some sun so I should call it 'sun wear' even though I'm getting older now and sitting in the sun isn't something I do very often either. Maybe I should just forget the whole thing.

However, I'm going to a huge pool party and I want to look fantastic. There, I said it! I basically want to show off all my hard work.

I haven't bought a swimsuit in so long I have no idea what's in style, especially for someone in their 30's. The swimsuit I have pictured is a little skimpy but I like it. My fiance' is coming with me and his suit is so simple to buy but my suit challenge is real and important.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this suit or any suggestion?

Lynn
Los Angeles, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore