designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Marie Claire Magazine


Hi again!
I don't know if this has happened to any of you but I felt like I was in a magazine rut...I get People thru work and subscribe to US, Lucky and In Style but found that I was only skimming thru them looking at the fashion and clothes. Not that there is anything wrong with that but kind of felt like I needed more from my magazine. I happen to pick up Marie Claire last month and again this month and it was the first time I had read a magazine from cover to cover. They had , of course, the fashion and beauty items but also informative interesting articles. Plus, I really like Nina Garcia (Project Runway judge fame!) who is fashion director. Anyone else have a favorite magazine? Any good books you have read? I love reading a good book and can usually tell within the first few pages if I am going to like it our not. My favorite authors are James Patterson, Mary Higgins Clark , Carl Hiassen and John Grisham
who consistently write good books.
Mandy
Sun Prairie, WI

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore