designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, June 25, 2010

The Healthy Way to a Summer "Tan"

Lately, when I'm getting dressed in the morning, I've been having a tough time deciding what to wear.  The temps outside dictate a next to nothing outfit but my paler than pale body demands jeans and a long sleeve top!  Why is it that the sun, something that makes us feel and look so good is so bad for us?  I know, in moderation it's good for us, but seriously how can I achieve a Hawaiian Tropic tan in moderation?

I've stepped into the Mystic tanning booth, tragic.  I've tried numerous sunless tanning products, which seem to work OK, but since I'm not an octopus I have difficulty reaching every inch of my body.  The only proven way to get a great tan the healthy way is airbrush tanning. 

Lucky for me, we have a great salon right here in Madison that provides a flawless sun kissed tan in a matter of 20 minutes.  Circa Bella Salon uses the Infinity Sun Spray Tanning System, which is considered the best in the industry.  It's the same system that was featured on E! Network's popular hit show "Sunset Tan." 

The beauty of this system at Circa Bella is two fold.  Number one, this liquid tan is a custom blend of sunless tanner combined with anti-oxidants and pure botanicals.  This leaves your skin with a natural looking golden brown glow that is actually good for you!  Number two, meet Shannon the owner of Circa Bella.  She's a complete pro at applying the airbrush tan, making sure you have an even, natural looking tan.  She assesses your skin tone to determines the shade that will give you the best tan and makes sure you get the depth of color you're looking for.  It's not easy applying an airbrush tan, but she does it with ease and the end result is gorgeous.

Fear no more my pale body, we're on our way to see Shannon!  Tomorrow is a new day, complete with a next to nothing outfit!  (well, almost).

Jennifer

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore