designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, June 21, 2010

Kombucha

I truly couldn't believe my eyes on Saturday morning when I stopped into Willy St. Co-Op for my Kombucha fix.  Every single bottle of Kombucha was erased from the shelf, the only trace that it ever existed was a short note taped to the case stating "until further testing, this product has been removed by the supplier."  

I've blogged in the past about my obsession with Kombucha, even then I had no idea how this fermented brew would become part of my daily life.  In the past I would make sure to grab a bottle if I had been out late the night before and felt a little "detox" was necessary.  Now, I drink it everyday and I'm in a bit of a panic with this whole Linsay Lohan farce and my lack of readily available Kombucha

There's a bit of regret in telling you this, only because I'm guessing once I mention the source to get Kombucha (yes, I found some) it could be the end of the supply.  I've wrestled back and forth with sharing the store, but feel as a true friend I must help others who are desperate for their Kombucha

The HyVee grocery store on East Washington Ave. in Madison has a plentiful supply of J.T.'s Kombucha and J.T.'s Synergy blend Kombucha.  $3.69 a bottle.  I'm not sure how long this will last, so get it while you can.  If you'd like to thank me for the tip, just drop off a bottle or six!  Kidding!

"Rejuvenate, restore, revitalize, replenish, and regenerate."  Thanks Kombucha.


7 comments:

Libby said...

Kombucha is the JaM!!! <3 <3 <3 it~

Jennifer said...

I agree Libby!!! Thanks for the comment!

Amanda B said...

Hi Jennifer! I'm addicted too! I knew nothing of the "recall" until I saw your post. ...I'm not sure if there is delivery in your area, but I have used a couple different beverage supply companies to deliver me Kombucha by the case-load in the past. It's worth Googling...there may be a few cases left!

Jennifer said...

Great idea Amanda...I'm on it! I also emailed Millennium Products who told me they're hoping to have the shelves restocked in 30 days. ;-)

Love2snap.com said...

Just found my local store had a few still in the fridge. Im not sure if it's the NEW version, or the awesome old one...but I bought myself a bottle and proudly drank it the whole way home. I needed the detox from my Sunday "Funday" ;)

Jennifer said...

Lucky You Jessica! I recently heard from a friend it will back on shelves for sale within a couple of days...perhaps you got some of the new deliciousness! Thanks for the post!

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

try making it. honestly, you just need to source a bug, keep it in a gallon jug.

feed it with cold tea (green or white would be best) mixed with sugar.

mix it with fruit juices and you'll have your own supply.

just an idea.

Powered by J. LaMore