designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Reduced Price On a Great Pair Of Skinny Jeans

It's a rainy 60 degrees here in Madison today.  Normally 60 degrees feels pretty good, but combine it with rain and wind it feels down right cold!  I was incredibly challenged this morning getting dressed, trying to figure out something cute that would keep me warm!

My usual summer dress or cute short shorts and high heels were not going to cut it today.  Instead I reached for one of my favorite pair of skinny jeans, the CJ Joy Skinny.  I love these jeans.  Not only are they incredibly comfortable, they look like a million bucks on.  The waist is a bit higher and the front pockets are actually sewn closed. Both of these features allow these jeans to fit more like a legging but look like jeans.  I threw on my old Frye boots and a cute LONG SLEEVE Salvage top (boo on the long sleeves!) and suddenly I was warm and stylish. 

I love these jeans so much I decided to mark them down with the hopes you will decide to try them too!  They're now $77! 

 Email me if you have any questions regarding the fit.  I suggest sizing down as they run a size or two bigger.

Let's hope for some sunnier weather soon!  I'm dying to wear all of my cute summer clothes!

Jennifer

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore