designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, May 28, 2010

Amazing Deal on Ojon Shine & Protect Shampoo/Conditioner

I feel like I've been in a hair "frump" lately. I keep saying to Jim, "my hair looks terrible, I need a change." He replies, "I love your hair, you look great." (sweet, I know) Here's the deal, my hair truly looks bad! I've not been taking care of it, choosing to purchase whatever brand I can find for shampoo and conditioner instead of buying what my hair loves. Since I had a $50 gift card to Sephora burning a hole in my wallet, I dashed out the door to Sephora in hopes of putting an end to my frump.

I had my mind set on an old favorite, Ojon Shine & Protect Shampoo & Conditioner. At $24 a bottle, I was all set with my gift card in hand. After mulling about through Sephora with my basket full of Ojon, I stumbled upon the biggest deal of the century. Get this, the ususal size shampoo and conditioner are 8.44 ounces each for $24 a piece. Now, only at Sephora, being sold as a combo package.... 33.8 ounces of shampoo and 33.8 ounces of conditioner for $89! Naturally, I quickly swiped the combo deal and put my other bottles back.

I could barely wait to get in the shower this morning to wash my hair. Ah, the luxurious lather and the silky smooth conditioner, my hair immediately thanked me by looking fabulous today.

I'm hoping this packaged special is offered on a regular basis, but can't confirm it. I suggest getting yours now!

2 comments:

Jules said...

I can't even begin to explain the frump my hair is in! It hasn't been cut since February and the last dye job was out of a box. And my last bang trim was by yours truly and I did not do the best job! I NEED a good shampoo for when I come home... I'm hoping this deal is still on when I'm back at the end of June!!!

Can't wait to see you guys!!

Xo Julie

Jennifer said...

We can't wait to see you too Julie...btw...I'm sure you look adorable.

XO
Jennifer

Powered by J. LaMore