designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, May 06, 2010

25% OFF!

How great is it that J.LaMore is offering 25% off ALL items! Who doesn't love a great SALE! I have been eyeing up the Mavi Jeans and now with this awesome deal I'm going to get two pairs :) I'm getting the Mavi "Super Serena" Jean and the Mavi "Serena Skinny" Jean.
Both of these jeans are amazing. I have an older pair of
Mavi Jeans that I have worn over and over and still wear. It will be pretty nice to have a couple new pairs to add to the rotation. I highly recommend these jeans to everyone :) Happy Shopping everyone and take advantage of the 25% off!!!!

Kalyn
New York

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore