designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Lookbook . . . New Outlook!

Hi Jennifer and Everyone! I'm constantly amazed at the quality of work J. LaMore and jlamore.com produces. I live in London and you guys meet and beat anything I've seen here for photo's, models, merchandising and clothing. Congratulations and who is this stunning woman! I have a feeling that she will be a big career in modeling some day and then I will say 'I remember her when, . . . . !'

On a side note, our office has moved to a new building which is why I've missed a few weeks of writing on the friends blog and it's been a mess for a month trying to work and move at the same time. But, I'm finally settled into my new cubical. (No office yet) It seems that I've spent the last two months stuffing boxes and loading and unloading my little car. I cannot believe all the junk I carry around and save. It seems to me that the bigger the space I have the more junk I collect.

This move has inspired me to take a physical inventory of my office and a mental inventory of my apartment and I have to say; it's not pretty. I love all my clothing but I can't stand my living room furniture, my kitchen appliances, my bathroom and my bedroom furniture. I don't even like the paint color anymore. I have only a few nice art pieces that hang on the wall but it seems that I should be doing better than this at my age. All my stuff is junk! I say this in all honesty. What do I spend my money on?

My fiance' and I are not saving for a condo or our own apartment or house. We have friends over all the time who never say anything to us about this but, when we go to our friends house I really notice how nice their things are.

Cleaning out my office has really hit home with no pun intended and I noticed that J. laMore has given the store a face lift and it looks fantastic. (I checked it out on the post from Mandy and Facebook) I'm going to do the same. I'm going to paint our apartment and throw away all the junk and start collecting nice things that I can be proud of. I'll take pictures with my new camera and post them here. It's time for a new beginning.

Clare
London, England

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore