designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, May 14, 2010

Pretty little Things. . . !


Hi Jennifer! I know it's been a few weeks but I'm back writing and having a great time. I just thumbed through the lookbook and the what's new and saw the new arrivals from Yoana Baraschi and I love them!

This little pink dot dress is adorable and so feminine. I can picture myself wearing this dress to so many functions here in LA. The weather has already been warm and this little dress is perfect.

The back of the dress is so pretty that I had I add the picture to show everyone. Anyway, it's nice to be back and love the fashions and the lookbook.

Lynn
Los Angeles, Ca

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore