designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The "Real Winner" . . . !

Hi Jennifer and Gang! I was glued to the TV last night and watched the best closing of an American Idol season that I have ever seen only to be crushed when all of us learned that Crystal Bowersox didn't win. I was shocked!

In my opinion, and I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, Bowersox was far better than DeWyze in every area of music (voice, range, style, stage presence, etc.) and I think everyone else could see and hear it as well. That being said, how did she lose?

Some of my friends think that people followed the Simon Cowel's winking and general nod of approval for DeWyze that defeated Bowersox. I completely disagree with that and think that it was that Bowersox has a "look" that is unappealing to the voting masses of young girls. The hair, the hideous tattoo on her back and her overall appearance just wasn't good enough. One of my male friends said that if Crystal Bowersox looked liked Faith Hill it would have been a no-brainer. That's how Casey James hung around so long. It became a beauty contest and if you had to chose between DeWyze or Bowersox, DeWyze is an easy choice.

Hmmmmm. . . . ! Bowerxox is an amazing singer and I only occasionally liked DeWyze so I am sad that she was beaten and disappointed if she was defeated because she isn't pretty enough.

Lynn
Los Angeles, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore