designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, May 17, 2010

Footwear Returning to J. LaMore for Fall!

I love shoes! It was a difficult decision to stop carrying shoes at J. LaMore. We brought in an edited selection of great shoes and boots for many years, but after a while, they stopped being profitable. How can that be? Women love shoes!


After an incredible amount of client requests, we will be carrying footwear again this fall! I've searched high and low to find some great styles that are amazingly comfortable and reasonably priced.

My favorite pieces so far are these three styles from Diego di Lucca. Not only are they adorable, they are the most comfortable things I've had on my feet in a long time! The foot bed has a super soft cushion which cradles the foot like a slipper. Finally, fashion and comfort.






The ankle bootie and the riding boot will be available in black leather and chocolate brown leather. The pump is available in black leather with silver studs. I love them all!


Feel free to email me if you're interested in any of the styles I've mentioned. I will email you the moment they arrive! (Sorry Summer, I'm not trying to bypass you and all of your sunshine, I'm just excited for Fall shoes!)


Jennifer

1 comment:

Jules said...

Yesss! It's so funny because I'm wearing boots right now! It's winter here :(. But I still can't wait for fall footwear in Madison! This is great news and I'm really excited to see the shoes in person!

Powered by J. LaMore