designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, May 17, 2010

One last Hurrah in Aussie Land!


I have one last trip planned while I'm in Australia... and last but not least I'm going to Melbourne! I had the itch to go to Melbourne ever since I met a group of guys in Vegas who lived there. They told me it had the posh, cosmopolitan touch that Sydney doesn't. While I already think Sydney is amazing... I'm excited to see how much better a city can get!

I'm going with my lovely Australian Boyfriend and I can't wait to drag him around shopping because I hear Melbourne is known for its fabulous clothing stores! I doubt I'll be able to afford anything, but it'll still be fun to look. It's also known for it's chic restaurants and hotels. We're staying in a 5-star hotel called the Como Melbourne. The room style we're staying in is pictured above. It sounds so fantastic! It's located in South Yarra which is about 15 minutes by tram to the Central Business District (Melbourne's downtown.) South Yarra is the place for all the expensive shops and beautiful historic hotels. There is a bar in the hotel called So-Bar that is supposedly a hot spot for celebs. Woo hoo!

Staying at such a chic hotel I wish I had a gorgeous dress to compliment my weekend! Those Yoana dresses are stunning. My favorite of course is the pink polka dot one. I love anything pink and anything girly, and somehow this dress does it but is still 'grown up.' It's beautiful! All the new items are stunning. And I'm still drooling over the Susana dresses...

Julie
Sydney, Australia

P.S. I got a great deal on my hotel at travelzoo.com. If you've never checked it out, I highly recommend it!! They have different pages for international destinations as well as within the U.S.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey Julie,

This place looks AMAZING! I hope you and your sweetie have a wonderful time. We can't wait to hear all about it.

Miss you and see you soon,

Jennifer

Powered by J. LaMore