designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Where does the time go????


Hi Girls,

I didn't fall off the face of the earth (even though I feel like it some days), it's just been a very busy summer. May was one trip after another and one event after another and June hasn't been much different.

It was so good to read through the blogs and check out all the new merchandise. As always, there are so many cute things on the site! Sounds like ya'll are doing well and enjoying the summer.

I'm going to stay in touch as best possible over the next few weeks but we start construction on our house tomorrow so I'm not sure how we're going to handle the set-up and configuration of all the electrical stuff. To make room for the new baby, we're converting an office/sitting room into a nursery and slightly changing the layout of the upstairs. Even though I'm excited for the end result, I'm really nervous about the process. Entertaining a 1 yr old with construction workers in and out all day should be interesting . . .

I look forward to catching up with everyone!

Max
PS the pic was taken last weekend at Hollis' baptism. That's my Mom, Dad and hubby

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore