designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Dress was a Hit!

I finally got to wear my Susana Monaco" Austrian Shell Print Tube Dress" to my graduation party yesterday. I got many compliments on it, and I felt great in it! It was so comfortable, so perfect when your running around a grad party.


Everyone gave such great fashion advice about the baseball game. It will come in handy for me when I make it to some Brewers game this summer (or at least hope to.) Have a great time Amanda, I'm sure you will look fabulous!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie. that dress is so pretty on you. You and the pretty young blonde next to you. Help the other girls styles out a little with outfits and clothes from J.LaMore!!! Love ya!

Powered by J. LaMore