designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

DC Restaurants

Hi Julie,

I lived in DC for 2 years and couldn't agree with Amanda more, Cafe Atlantico is fantastic. I like sitting upstairs near the window. I was shocked when I checked out the menu online but they still have my favorite - scallops with coconut rice. For something a little more casual with a younger crowd, I recommend Sequoia in Georgetown. They have a classic American menu with a lot of great seafood choices. What I like best about the restaurant is the location. After dinner, you can stay at Sequoia and have drinks on the patio overlooking the Potomac. They ususally have a band and the crowd is very hip, young and professional. If you want to leave, just head up the hill to all the cool bars of Georgetown. Regardless of where you go or where you eat, you'll have a great time. I've lived all over the country and DC was definitely my favorite!

Any of the Susana Monaco dresses would be great - it's very hot and humid and the streets of Georgetown are cobblestone in many areas so dress accordingly. My personal favorite is the Susana Monaco "Halter Pocket" Dress.

Enjoy!
Max

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore