designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Craving Comfy!!!

I noticed that my latest J. LaMore purchases have all been dresses or dressed up tops. Considering I'll be going off to college in the fall, what I REALLY need to start looking into is J. LaMore's comfy clothes!! My favorite brand for that would definitely be Twisted Heart. Seriously, their sweatpants fit amazing!

Today I tried on the Twisted Heart "Lucy Pant" and I fell in love!! I usually have to wear a Medium in sweatpants since I'm almost 5'5 and we all know flooding sweats will never be in style. Twisted heart makes their sweats long enough that I can fit into the small- so they fit perfect!! They are so cute in black and gray, they would be perfect to wear to class!
-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore