designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Fashion Advice


I have a question for all of the friends-

What is the best piece of fashion advice you have ever received? Do you have a motto, or a little voice in your head telling you what to buy when you shop?

The best fashion advice I have ever received comes from, surprisingly, my dad, who received the advice from, suprisingly, his dad! (My grandpa, my dad, and my uncle are very handsome and fashionable men!) He always told me to save my money for a few classic, quality items rather than lots of cheap, not-so-well-made things. "Foundation Pieces" can last several seasons and withstand lots of use, while cheaply-made items won't remain in style, and won't last past a few washings. For example, I have some capris that I wear weekly that I bought from J.Lamore 4 years ago, while a pair of jeans from a large-name clothing store in the mall didn't last more than 1 year! (plus, the fit was never quite right)

J.Lamore has so many classic "Foundation Pieces", from wide-leg trousers to jeans to dresses... Save your money and buy a few things that you know will last!

Amanda K in Miami

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore