designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, June 29, 2007

Traveling in Comfort



Living so far away from family, we do a lot of traveling. Many times, I am on a flight by myself with 2 children under the age of 4- What I need is comfort!(and a shot of tequila) Luckily, j.lamore.com carries Twisted Heart... For my future trip to Madison, I think I need the "Diamond" Pant and the "Diamond Peace" Hoodie. Airplanes can be chilly, and these items look cozy and comfy. The Hoodie can be on or off, depending on whether I have chewed-up Goldfish crackers, apple juice or any other foreign item on my t-shirt. I love being a mom, but I also love to look good!
Amanda K in Miami
PS- Mom, have a shot of tequila waiting for me when I get off the plane!! : )

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore