designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, June 25, 2007

Great Looking Outfit


My girlfriend attended a restaurant grand opening celebration this past weekend and, since I'm pregnant and can't wear my clothes, borrowed some cute J.Lamore duds for the event! (She should just visit the site and buy her own stuff but that's another story . . .) She put together the most adorable outfit. She paired the Weston Wear "Lexa" Top with a pair of pants very similar to the Billy Blues "Wide Tie" Trouser but in white. To finish it off she wore some beautiful gold sandals and a wide matte gold bangle and earrings. She has dark skin and hair and the contrast with the white and gold was stunning. I asked her for pics so I'll try to post them asap. Hope ya'll are doing well.

Max

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore