designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Summer Comfort....


Hi everyone! Just got back from a great trip to the lake in central Florida- my kids FINALLY travelled well and I was able to get some true down-time. I found, however, that my closet is lacking laid-back items to throw on over a swimsuit, or at the end of a long day in the sun.(don't you just love that sun-kissed, sleepy feeling after a day of sun and water?) Therefore, I am going to do some online shopping! (at jlamore.com, of course!) I think I need to stock up on some Twisted Heart items... hmmmm... I think the Twisted Heart "Flower Goddess" Bermuda, the "Charmed Army" Short, and the "Charmed" Hoodie would be perfect- I love to be able to mix and match. Can't wait to sit back and relax in my new summer-comfort items!
Amanda K in Miami

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore