designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Victoria Beckham. . . HOT!

We have an ongoing bet at our office (guys included) about who's hot and who's not! I say Victoria Beckham is the "Hottest" thing going right now and few co-workers agree with me. Are they crazy? She has more style and sex appeal then the entire Spice Girls combined! I bet they hate her!

I love the PVC pants that she has on and I wish jlamore.com carried them as I would give them a try.

Anyway, as a friend of jlamore.com, I need some support from you. Please post a comment in support of ME!

Lynn LA, CA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you. . . She's hot!

Brenda

Atlanta GA

Anonymous said...

I have not been part of this site before, but it looks like fun. I'm with you Lynn, Bechham is gorgeous! Anyone who says she is not is retarted.

lyndsey

Denver, CO

Powered by J. LaMore