designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Jaloux Top. . . !

Hi Amanda in Miami: I am thinking of ordering the Jaloux top you wrote about and I was wondering how it fit? I have a work function that is outdoors (more like a company picnic) and I have been looking at this top along with some others as the selection is growing all the time at jlamore.com.


It's not as hot in Paris (yet) so I think this top will be perfect with white Capri's just as you pictured. We recently moved from one side of Paris to the other and for some reason everything I have in my closet no longer appeals to me. Why is that? Do you think I should get it? Do you love it?

Juliette Paris, FRA
Congratulations Julie on graduating! Where are you going to college?

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore