designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Jimmy Buffett!

I'm heading off to D.C. next week to visit my sister Katie! It seems like we planned the trip forever ago, I can't believe it's so soon! The first night I get there we have some very exciting plans... we're going to the Jimmy Buffett concert! I'm not even that big of a Buffett fan, but I know it will be so fun!


Now the only question is, what to wear? I know that it'll be more of a casual night, so I'm thinking about something like the Language L.A. "Flutter Sleeve" Top, my 575 jeans, and the Boutique 58 "Emma Jane" Silver Sandal. I can't wait!!


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore