designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Birthday Dress!

Thanks for all the restaurant recommendations! I'm sure we'll get the chance to try at least one of your recommended restaurants, so I'll let you know how much we love it! I'm also looking forward to shopping in George Town, but of course nothing can compare to shopping right at home at J. LaMore (or jlamore.com for the majority of you!)


A few days after I get back from D.C. it will be my birthday, and although I don't have plans yet, I do need something great to wear! I think I will be asking my parents to buy me the Baily 44 "Double Tank Spin" Dress in black and grey! It is so comfy, yet looks soo cute! It's really flattering, too (perfect after all the birthday cake :)!! ) I think that would be the perfect dress since I have no fancy plans, but I will make sure to go out and show off that dress!!


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore