designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Unfashionably Late To Mortgage Class

First - a HUGE congratulations to Amanda! The picture of Emily and Casey makes my heart melt - they have no idea, but they are going to be best friends when they grow up. Too cute!


Also - thank you girls for the excellent suggestions on what I should wear to the event next week! I'm thinking I should buy them all, because you never know when events like this are going to come up. It's always a good idea to have something on standby!

And on that note, I'm thinking I need to buy this amazing Yoana Baraschi jacket. I went to "mortgage class" this morning (please do not laugh!) and of course woke up late, in a panic. I threw on the first thing I could find in my closet, but I really could have used a great go-to jacket to throw on over a tank and jeans. When I got home, I of course went to JLamore.com to check out the jacket selection - there are so many that would be have been perfect this morning. I think everyone should have a cute blazer like this one, in case of emergency!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore